When you visit our website, it may store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, your preferences or your device and is most often used to make the site work as you expect. This information usually does not directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized experience on our website. Because we respect your right to privacy, you may not allow certain types of cookies, however blocking them may have a negative impact on your use of the site and the services we are able to offer you.
Maintenance and safety rules
Once a week, clean the surface in circular motions using a damp cloth. If you use a cleaner, apply it first to the cloth and clean the surface. To clean glazed elements, use chemical products that are intended to clean glass and mirrors.
Regularly clean the entire surface with a microfibre cloth soaked in the cleaner or water. Allow to dry.
Do not apply the cleaner directly to the surface.
Do not use abrasive products, polishing products and scouring pads or sponges.
Clean the handle inside and outside the booth every day using a damp microfibre cloth. After cleaning, wipe the handles dry.
Once every six months, vacuum the fan using a soft attachment of the vacuum cleaner.
Do not insert the hose between the fan blades.
Once a week, clean the surface from top to bottom with a damp microfibre cloth. Microfibre cloths do not leave fibres and prevent streaks. If any liquid is spilled on the furniture, wipe it immediately before it dries. Do not use products containing abrasive agents, such as powders, pastes and cream cleaners which can scratch the surface. Do not use scouring pads or sponges.
Once every six months, vacuum the surface of all upholstered elements (panels and seats) from top to bottom.
For heavy soiling, use a neutral cleaner.
Before cleaning, test the cleaner on a hidden area and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Use upholstery cleaners that do not contain paraffin, alcohol or other solvents.
In the case of Wool fabric, lint and pilling occurs over time. This is a natural process for this type of fabric.
Once a week, vacuum the entire floor surface. For heavy soiling, use a neutral cleaner. Use products intended for floor coverings.
Before using the cleaner, test it on a hidden area.
Once a week, clean the surface from top to bottom with a damp microfibre cloth. Using solvent-based products may damage the surface. Do not use products containing abrasive agents, such as powders, pastes and cream cleaners which can scratch the surface. Do not use scouring pads or sponges.
Hushoffice – Frequently Asked Questions
Hushoffice acoustic pods come in different configurations depending on the target market. The basic breakdown includes the European version, i.e. products with the end of the index starting with 0xx, next the overseas version, i.e. products with the end of the index starting with 1xx and the American version, i.e. products with the end of the index starting with 2xx. The table below presents a summary of the indicated products.
In HushPhone products AA-HUS-BX-018; AA-HUS-BX-118; AA-HUS-BX-218 and HushAccess.L AA-HUS-BX-221 it is not possible to adjust the intensity of ventilation and lighting. After entering the booth, the sensor detects movement, and then activates the lighting and ventilation, which work at maximum power. In HushMeet products AA-HUS-BX-008; AA-HUS-BX-108; AA-HUS-BX-208, HushMeet.S AA-HUS-BX-017; AA-HUS-BX-117, hushMeet.L AA-HUS-BX-012; AA-HUS-BX-112, hushHybrid AA-HUS-BX-020; AA-HUS-BX-120; AA-HUS-BX-220, hushWork AA-HUS-BX-009; AA-HUS-BX-109, hushWork.sit&stand AA-HUS-BX-016; AA-HUS-BX-116, hushTwin AA-HUS-BX-019; AA-HUS-BX-119 it is possible to adjust the intensity of ventilation and lighting by turning knobs. After entering the booth, the sensor detects movement and then activates the lighting and ventilation at 50%. HushMeet.open products AA-HUS-BX-010; AA-HUS-BX-110, hushMeet.open.S AA-HUS-BX-011; AA-HUS-BX-111 can only be adjusted for lighting. Since these products are open (without doors and glass partitions), they are not equipped with mechanical ventilation. After entering the booth, the lighting does not turn on automatically. The adjustment is done manually using independent knobs. Each of the knobs has its own marking depending on its function. Adjustments are made by turning the knob as follows: turning to the right increases the intensity of lighting or ventilation, turning to the left decreases it. Pressing the knobs may damage them.
Table load capacity in acoustic booths HushMeet AA-HUS-BX-008; AA-HUS-BX-108; AA-HUS-BX-208, HushMeet.S AA-HUS-BX-017; AA-HUS-BX-117, hushMeet.L AA-HUS-BX-012; AA-HUS-BX-112, hushHybrid AA-HUS-BX-020; AA-HUS-BX-120; AA-HUS-BX-220, hushTwin AA-HUS-BX-019; AA-HUS-BX-119, hushMeet.open AA-HUS-BX-010; AA-HUS-BX-110, hushMeet.open.S AA-HUS-BX-011; AA-HUS-BX-111 and HushAccess.L AA-HUS-BX-221 is 15 kg. For laptop shelves in HushPhone products AA-HUS-BX-018; AA-HUS-BX-118; AA-HUS-BX-218 it is 3 kg, the shelf across from the door has different loads. The upper part is 10 kg and the lower part is 5 kg. The load on the stool is 110 kg. In hushWork AA-HUS-BX-009; AA-HUS-BX-109 the load on the table top is 7.5 kg. In hushWork.sit&stand AA-HUS-BX-016; AA-HUS-BX-116 the static load on the table top is 10 kg, while the dynamic one is 7.5 kg. The values of the permissible load of individual elements are also given in the technical insert of a given product.
After entering the booth, the activated motion sensor activates ventilation and lighting. If the booth user does not make any movement registered by the sensor, after 5 minutes it will turn off the ventilation and lighting. Both systems will restart when the motion sensor detects movement. After leaving the booth, the ventilation and lighting will stay on for 5 minutes. The power supply of the sockets inside the acoustic booth does not depend on the motion sensor. The electrical sockets are powered as long as the booth is connected to the electrical system.
The basic function of the acoustic booth is to reduce the volume of human speech to the value of the acoustic background prevailing in the office. Telephone calls, teleconferences and meetings are the most frequently indicated distraction factor by other co-workers. By transferring meetings and conversations to booths, we provide people working in the office with appropriate working conditions.
For safety reasons, booths cannot completely isolate the user from ambient noise. When conducting a conversation or meeting, the user should be able to hear distress signals or other warning messages broadcast by office public address systems.
For HushMeet products AA-HUS-BX-008; AA-HUS-BX-108, HushMeet.S AA-HUS-BX-017; AA-HUS-BX-117, hushTwin AA-HUS-BX-019; AA-HUS-BX-119, hushMeet.open AA-HUS-BX-010; AA-HUS-BX-110, hushMeet.open.S AA-HUS-BX-011; AA-HUS-BX-111, hushWork AA-HUS-BX-009; AA-HUS-BX-109, hushWork.sit&stand AA-HUS-BX-016; AA-HUS-BX-116 it is possible to move the booth to another place using a pallet truck. In order to move the booth, it is necessary to dismantle the plinths and disconnect the booth from the power source. However, for HushPhone products AA-HUS-BX-018; AA-HUS-BX-118; AA-HUS-BX-218, hushHybrid AA-HUS-BX-020; AA-HUS-BX-120; AA-HUS-BX-220, HushMeet AA-HUS-BX-208 it is possible to move the booth to another place without using a pallet truck, because these booths are equipped with wheels that allow the booth to be moved across the floor surface. To do this, raise the feet, which are adjusted through the holes in the floor. For hushMeet.L AA-HUS-BX-012; AA-HUS-BX-112 and HushAccess.L AA-HUS-BX-221, in order to move the booth, it is necessary to disassemble individual modules and reassemble them in the new location. It is not possible to move the booth in its entirety. All booths must be disconnected from the power source.
The minimum number of people recommended to assemble the acoustic booth is 2 people. It is recommended that the installation of Hushoffice acoustic booths be performed by qualified and experienced installers.
Plants should be planted in pots, then put into the green wall casings together with the pot. The soil in the pots must be compact, it cannot contain other elements such as: grit, expanded clay, etc. Plants recommended for planting in the green wall include: fern, Sternberg’s herb, rubber plant, peace lily.
The greenWall consists of a body, integrated pots and electronic irrigation. It is a simple, aesthetic and intuitive way to experience nature at your fingertips. It involves the circulation of water in a closed system of interconnected hoses and a tank. The pump placed in the water tank sends the water to the top of the wall, and then the water flows down into the tank, irrigating the plants with the right amount of water. Before watering, check the water level in the aquarium according to the marking inside the tank on the wall. In order to start irrigation of the plants, turn on the pump using the button located in the front of the aquarium. The device will not stop its operation automatically, so after the watering process is completed, turn off the pump. Keep this in mind, as long-term operation of the pump without interruption can damage it due to pumping out all the water from the tank or clogging with dirt. To ensure proper functioning of the greenWall, at least a minimum water level should be maintained. It is recommended to change the water once a month, check the soil moisture once a week and water according to the needs of the plants. This will prevent clogging and damage to the pump as the pump cannot run without water. The aquarium should be regularly cleaned of stones, leaves and other impurities. Before cleaning the tank, be sure to disconnect the plug from the power source.
If you wish to modify Hushoffice acoustic booths, please contact the Hushoffice representative in your market.
The acoustic booth should be maintained in accordance with the acoustic booth care instructions available at hushoffice.com. It contains instructions for the use and care of all Hushoffice products.
In order to verify that the booth has been assembled correctly, follow the steps below:
- Check if the booth is properly levelled. Use a spirit level and check the level by placing it against the floor and the plumb line by placing the spirit level against the side of the Hushoffice. To do this, lower the feet, which are adjusted through the holes in the floor. The spirit level should be between the two vertical lines on the viewfinder.
- Check that all screws have been inserted and tightened. There must be no gaps between elements such as sides, ceiling, quarter rounds or floor.
- Check that none of the plastic elements of the upholstery fastening have been damaged during assembly. Grasp each pillow with both hands and shake it slightly. Excessive slack may indicate a damaged fairing part (plastic component of the upholstery fastening).
- Check the electrics. To do this, after connecting the acoustic booth to the power source, go inside and check the operation of the knobs by turning them to the right, thus increasing the lighting intensity, and to the left, thus decreasing the lighting intensity (excluding HushAccess.L AA-HUS-BX-221 and HushPhone AA-HUS-BX-018; AA-HUS-BX-118; AA-HUS-BX-218, because they do not have knobs. In their case, the correct operation of the electrics is verified immediately after entering the acoustic booth. If the lighting and ventilation come on, the electrics are working properly).
- Check if the windows are level according to anti-collision stickers. For HushPhone products AA-HUS-BX-018; AA-HUS-BX-118, hushHybrid AA-HUS-BX-020; AA-HUS-BX-120, HushMeet AA-HUS-BX-008; AA-HUS-BX-108, HushMeet.S AA-HUS-BX-017; AA-HUS-BX-117, hushMeet.L AA-HUS-BX-012; AA-HUS-BX-112, hushTwin AA-HUS-BX-019; AA-HUS-BX-119, hushWork AA-HUS-BX-009; AA-HUS-BX-109, hushWork.sit&stand AA-HUS-BX-016; AA-HUS-BX-116 it is possible because these products are assumed to have an anti-collision sticker. However, for HushMeet AA-HUS-BX-208, HushPhone AA-HUS-BX-218, hushHybrid AA-HUS-BX-220 and HushAccess.L AA-HUS-BX-221, this is not possible because these products do not have anti-collision stickers.
- Check if all windows have been secured with glazing beads. Check the sides (left and right), top and bottom. Repeat this process on all windows, both front and rear, except the doors.
- Check whether the lock and the handle are properly adjusted, i.e. whether after pressing the handle with your hand and releasing your hand, the handle returns to its original position.
- Check that the lighting and ventilation in the booth will automatically turn off 5 minutes after closing it. No human may be present inside the booth during this test.
- Check that the lighting and ventilation will turn on after entering.
- Check if there is electricity inside the sockets. It is recommended to connect a 12V charger or other electronic device.
As a result of using the acoustic booth, the following elements may need to be replaced over time:
- self-locking washer
- M5x10 screw with hexagonal head
- cover gasket for the door